Careers at Voyageur Group
- BS1, Bristol
- Salary £22-25k basic + OTE of £35k + Pension
- Permanent, Monday- Friday
Sales Executive required for a well-established publishers. This is a great opportunity to join a niche company based in central Bristol.
Voyageur Group are industry leading publishers and event organisers within the Global Travel & Health Insurance Sector. Established for over 30 years, they have a strong presence in the market, with a growing number of titles delivered via print and online platforms. Because of this, they are looking for a dynamic Advertising / Media Sales Executive to join the team.
The successful candidate will be experienced in sales and have experience selling print and digital advertising to senior decision makers/ buyers. You will be confident on the phone liaising with businesses and managers at all levels.
Your role will be focussed on developing new business, helping to drive it throughout Europe and the rest of the world, by chasing new leads and researching new contacts.
You will be set targets on income generated for each of the publications.
Ideally you will have a track record of advertising sales in a business to business environment and preferably have some digital sales experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, people focused business where you can develop your own portfolio within an ever-expanding sector.
- Developing new businesses in the EU and beyond
- Converting sales from start to finish
- Liaising with managers and business owners
- Attend client visits as required
- Research new contacts
- Previous sales experience
- Experience in selling print and digital advertising (digital desirable)
- Experience in developing new business
- Confident phone manner
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If this sounds of interest and you would like to work for a lovely company based in a great location, please contact James Miller- Head of Sales at email@example.com
Marketing & Sales coordinator required for an exciting role within a busy international B2B publishing and events organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company based in central Bristol.
At Voyageur Group, we support the international travel and health insurance community, specialising in news and analysis on global travel and health insurance, healthcare and aeromedical travel. Our portfolio of industry publications and events is ever-growing.
In the role of Marketing & Sales coordinator, you will support and implement a broad programme of research and marketing, relating to our group of publications and events.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and marketing and has a keen desire to learn and develop. The ideal candidate will be confident, whilst having strong communication and administration skills. You must have the ability to develop a good understanding of how to market our products and services, via a range of channels including customer research, PR, digital, email campaigns and social media.
The ideal candidate must have strong time management and organisational skills, and a meticulous attention to detail. In this fast-paced and dynamic environment we are looking for an individual who wants to develop in a multifaceted marketing environment.
You will work across a variety of publications and events, working with a wide range of people, internal departments and external clients. You will be part of an experienced, friendly and supportive team.
- Support the sales and marketing team to deliver marketing campaigns for all publications and assist in developing multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Manage, maintain and develop mailing lists and contact databases.
- Research new customers to generate business leads.
- Assist with lead generation activities and generate email campaigns for the sales team.
- Provide database, administration and systems support for the sales and marketing teams.
- Manage digital PR strategy, regularly contacting new or existing customers.
- Write engaging content for websites, email campaigns, blogs, social media.
- Produce new content to update and develop our social media accounts.
- Use marketing analytics techniques to gather important data through web analytics and statistics.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Confident with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver work to a time-critical deadline.
- Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills, specifically with databases and administration responsibilities.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with liaising with multiple departments on successful marketing campaigns and materials.
- Understanding of creating email campaigns in Mailchimp.
- Previous experience with CMS.
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
- Degree or equivalent (Preferred)
Email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org